Golden Arrow Resources Corp. (TSXV:GRG) announced results from the first eight holes of a phase V drill program at its Argentina-based Chinchillas silver project.
As quoted in the press release:
The drilling program is part of the Chinchillas Project pre-development activities, funded by Silver Standard, which are being undertaken to evaluate the feasibility of creating a combined mining business with Silver Standard’s Pirquitas mine, as announced October 1st, 2015.
Selected highlights from these drill holes include:
- 66 m @ 278 g/t silver and 2.4% lead in CGA-184
- including 10 m @ 1,069 g/t silver and 10.2% lead
- 26 m @ 159 g/t silver and 1.0% lead in CGA-184
- 18 m @ 184 g/t silver and 1.1% lead in CGA-185
- including 2 m @ 646 g/t silver and 2.2% lead
- 10 m @ 196 g/t silver and 3.1% lead in CGA-185
- 87 m @ 112 g/t silver and 0.9% lead in CGA-186
- including 3 m @ 985 g/t silver and 2.7% lead
- 15 m @ 183 g/t silver and 2.0% lead in CGA-188
- including 2 m @ 471 g/t silver and 5.1% lead
Brian McEwen, vice president exploration and development at Golden Arrow, commented:
These results continue to support our view of Chinchillas as an exceptional project with the potential for significant silver production. The successful integration of people and assets from Silver Standard with our project team is aiding the rapid advancement of the Chinchillas project.
Get Our Expert Guide to Silver Investing FREE!
Download this FREE Special Report, When Will Silver Go Up: Is the Highest Price of Silver Still to Come?
The post Golden Arrow Reports Phase V Drill Results from Chinchillas appeared first on Investing News Network.