Golden Arrow Resources Corp. (TSX:GRG) announced assay results from a further 27 holes completed as part of Phase V drilling at its Argentina-based Chinchillas silver project.
As quoted in the press release:
The Phase V drill program started on October 19th 2015. To the end of 2015, over 10,393 metres of drilling in 80 core holes was completed, comprised mainly of infill holes in the Silver Mantos and Mantos Basement zones to upgrade the Mineral Resource categories, plus five geotechnical holes to support slope angle recommendations for the potential future pits. Following the holiday break, the program has now recommenced and will include additional infill drilling focused in the Silver Mantos area, drilling to characterize ground waters in the project area as well condemnation drilling.
Results from the first twenty-one drill holes were previously announced in news releases dated December 2nd and December 16th, 2015. The drilling program is part of the Chinchillas Project pre-development activities, funded by Silver Standard, which are being undertaken to evaluate the feasibility of creating a combined mining business with Silver Standard\’s Pirquitas mine, as announced October 1st, 2015. The program is on-going and additional results will be announced as assays are received.
Highlights from the new set of results include:
- 58 metres averaging 177 g/t silver, 0.9% lead in CGA-206
- 50 metres averaging 136 g/t silver, 2.4% lead and 0.5% zinc in CGA-208
- 49 metres averaging 673 g/t silver, 4.0% lead and 0.8% zinc in CGA-210
- Including 13 metres averaging 1,589 g/t silver, 7.5% lead and 1% zinc
- 30 metres averaging 637 g/t silver, 2.1% lead in CGA-219
- Including 9 metres averaging 1,896 g/t silver, 3.8% lead
- 66 metres averaging 233 g/t silver, 0.7% lead in CGA-223
- Including 8 metres averaging 910 g/t silver
Get Our Expert Guide to Silver Investing FREE!
Download this FREE Special Report, When Will Silver Go Up: Is the Highest Price of Silver Still to Come?
The post Golden Arrow Reports Phase V Assay Results from Chinchillas appeared first on Investing News Network.