Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX-V, ASM: NYSEâMKT, GV6: FSE, âAvinoâ or âthe Companyâ) is pleased to announce the consolidated financial results for the Company’s third quarter ended September 30, 2016.
As quoted in the press release:
THIRD QUARTER 2016 HIGHLIGHTS
- Generated revenues of $13.2 million from the sale concentrates, a 163% increase from the third quarter of 2015
- Mine operating income of $6 million, a 172% increase compared to the third quarter of 2015
- Total equity of over $68 million, a 32% increase compared to the third quarter of 2015
- Net income after taxes of $1.2 million
- Produced 649,831 silver equivalent ouncesÂ¹, including 410,908 ounces of silver, 1,813 ounces of gold and 1,045,091 pounds of copper
- Consolidated all-in sustaining cost (âAISCâ)2 was $13.83 (US$10.60) per payable silver equivalent ounce, a 15% increase compared to $11.99 or (US$9.16) per ounce in the third quarter of 2015
- Average realized selling prices for silver and gold were US$19.49 and US$1,328 per ounce respectively
- Cash and cash equivalents of $15 million were on hand at the end of the quarter
The post Avino Silver & Gold Mines Generated Revenues of $13.2 million in Q3 appeared first on Investing News Network.