Young Guns of Gold Podcast ‘The Everything Bubble’
Precious Metal Roundtablediscuss gold in 2017 and outlook
Gold +9.1% year to date; Performing well given Fed raising rates, lack of volatility and surge in stock markets
People are expecting too much from gold
Economy: Inflation indicators, recession on the horizon, global debt issues
Global demand: ETF inflows, Russia central bank purchases, Germany investment figures and international coin demand bode well for gold
First monetary inflation, then asset inflation, next is price inflation
Gold bull market resumed; silver should outperform gold
Indicators point to inflation, a recession is on the horizon and the ‘Everything Bubble’ is the great threat to financial stability these are the conclusions of the Young Guns of Gold who hosted a Precious Metal Roundtable, this week.
Jan Skoyles from GoldCore and Jordan Eliseo of Australia’s ABC Bullion were hosted by Ronald Stoeferle of Incrementum in a reboot of their Young Guns of Gold podcast.
The Young Guns of Gold discussion was broken into three parts:
- Gold, Markets and Macro
- Gold’s Role in a Portfolio, 2017 and beyond
- Gold on the international stage
- Engagements and buying diamonds : )
- High expectations of Trump’s reflationary growth policy dampened the gold price increase in 2016. However, Gold was still up 8.5% in 2016 and is up 10.6% since Jan. 2017.
- The further development of the normalization of monetary policy in the US is the litmus test for the US economy and it is decisive for how the gold price will develop.
- If the normalization of monetary policy does not succeed which we expect so gold will pick up momentum.
- Based on the premise that the bull market in gold has resumed, we expect the gold-silver ratio to decline.
In order to listen to and watch the Young Guns of Gold podcast click here.
Gold and Silver Bullion News andCommentary
Allocation to gold contributes to outperformance. Source: Bloomberg
Gold Prices (LBMA AM)
11 Oct: USD 1,290.20, GBP 978.62 & EUR 1,091.90 per ounce
10 Oct: USD 1,289.60, GBP 977.77 & EUR 1,094.61 per ounce
09 Oct: USD 1,282.15, GBP 976.23 & EUR 1,092.01 per ounce
06 Oct: USD 1,268.20, GBP 970.43 & EUR 1,083.93 per ounce
05 Oct: USD 1,278.40, GBP 969.28 & EUR 1,086.51 per ounce
04 Oct: USD 1,275.55, GBP 960.87 & EUR 1,085.11 per ounce
03 Oct: USD 1,270.70, GBP 959.00 & EUR 1,081.87 per ounce
Silver Prices (LBMA)
11 Oct: USD 17.15, GBP 13.00 & EUR 14.51 per ounce
10 Oct: USD 17.12, GBP 12.98 & EUR 14.53 per ounce
09 Oct: USD 16.92, GBP 12.86 & EUR 14.41 per ounce
06 Oct: USD 16.63, GBP 12.73 & EUR 14.20 per ounce
05 Oct: USD 16.66, GBP 12.64 & EUR 14.19 per ounce
04 Oct: USD 16.83, GBP 12.67 & EUR 14.29 per ounce
03 Oct: USD 16.61, GBP 12.53 & EUR 14.13 per ounce
Recent Market Updates
For your perusal, below are ourmostpopularguidesin 2017:
Please share our research with family, friends and colleagues who you think would benefit from being informed by it.
The post Young Guns of Gold Podcast ‘The Everything Bubble’ appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.