“Joseph urged the Pharaoh to set aside one fifth of the crop in the good times and store the grain to ease the famine in the bad times, because if he didn’t do that, the good times would be forgotten and all the people would remember was the bad times. This wouldn’t be politically good for the Pharaoh.”
“This is where economics began, on the shores of the Nile. This is where the Hebrew Joseph began to interpret the dreams of the Pharaoh, claiming that the economy moved in cycles. This was also the birth of the seven-year business cycle, plus countercyclical macro policy.”
Today’s LBMA Gold Prices: USD 1067.25, EUR 972.89 and GBP 718.46 per ounce.
24 Dec LBMA Gold Prices: USD 1071.90, EUR 978.02 and GBP 719.42 per ounce.
BREAKING GOLD NEWS and COMMENTARY TODAY – CLICK HERE
GOLD BARS AT 2% PREMIUM, FREE DELIVERY & FREE STORAGE FOR SIX MONTHS ON ORDERS BEFORE DECEMBER 31st
- 2016 looks set to be stormy – never been a better time to buy gold
- Gold bars (1 oz, LBMA) at just 2% on orders placed prior to December 31st
- One of lowest premiums in market today for one ounce bullion coins and bars
- 50% reduction in premium on these gold bars
- Free storage for six months – allocated and segregated storage of your bars in safest vaults in world
* This is a phone offer only
** For storage – minimum order of 5 gold bars
*** For delivery – minimum order of 10 gold bars
Call Us Today To Secure Your Allocation
The post McWilliams: Economic Lessons from the Age of the Pharaohs appeared first on GoldCore Gold Bullion Dealer.