Golden Queen Mining Co. Ltd. (TSX:GQM,OTCQX:GQMNF) released an update on mining and construction activities at its 50-percent-owned Soledad Mountain gold-silver project, noting that construction has been completed within budget. Commissioning activities are nearly complete, and the company has started the leaching process on the heap leach pad.
Development highlights include:
- Project construction has been completed in-line with the budget.
- Leaching has commenced with first gold production anticipated in the upcoming weeks.
- Construction of the Merrill-Crowe plant is completed.
- Pad-loading continues to ramp-up toward full production.
- There are now 101 full-time employees in Mojave.
Robert C. Walish, Jr., COO of Golden Queen, commented:
It is an exciting time in the project as we move towards production. With the leaching initiated and the first gold pour expected to occur in the next few weeks, everyone on site is working hard to achieve this milestone.
Get Our Expert Guide to Silver Investing FREE!
Download this FREE Special Report, When Will Silver Go Up: Is the Highest Price of Silver Still to Come?
The post Golden Queen Completes Construction at Soledad Mountain Project appeared first on Investing News Network.