Fundamental Research Analyst Siddarth Rajeev has issued an updated research report onÂ Carube Copper Corp. (TSXV:CUC)
As quoted in the report:
- Carube Copper Corp. (âcompanyâ, âCarubeâ) holds a portfolio of eleven 100% owned copper and gold exploration permits in Jamaica covering 535 sq. km. Approximately $18 million has been spent on the properties since Carube acquired the assets in 2011. Carube also has three early stage porphyry style projects in B.C., Canada.
- Jamaica is vastly under explored. It has a mining friendly jurisdiction with British mining law and reasonably good infrastructure.
- Carube’s flagship assets, the Bellas Gate Project (âBGPâ), consists of two copper-gold-silver licences covering 84 sq. km. The project is considered to hold multiple near surface porphyry deposits.
- BGP is estimated to contain 35 known copper, copper-gold and gold-silver occurrences and deposits, primarily porphyry, as well as epithermal vein and skarn type deposits.
- Management is targeting a resource of over 200 Mt of CuâAu porphyry grading over 0.60% copper equiv.
- Carube recently completed a 1,900 m / 7 hole drill program. The first three holes showed promising results.
- Management and board members combined hold 10% of the total outstanding shares.
- We are initiating coverage with a BUY rating and a fair value estimate of $0.23 per share.